Today’s episode is all about quarterly planning with your project management system. We’ve explored what a project management system is, why you need it to scale and how to utilize this system. So join me as I dive into quarterly planning with your project management system and the steps I use to plan.
Highlights from this episode:
- Quarterly planning is actionable and offers accountability
- Signs you need quarterly planning
- Why use a project management tool for quarterly planning
- Quarterly results from using a project management tool
- Review the previous quarter
- Brain dump
- Select your key initiative
- Set your intentions
- Input your dates into your project management tool
- Create an action plan
- Map them into your monthly plan
- How I use this each quarter
I hope you found this episode helpful. Are you ready to plan the last quarter of 2021? Or maybe you are ready to start planning out the first quarter of 2022? Either way, I’d love to know your thoughts on this episode. Feel free to DM me!
Also, who is excited to take the Find Your Project Management Quiz? I would love it if you share it on Instagram, tag me, or send me a DM and let me know!
Thank you for tuning into my podcast. If you enjoyed the show, please be sure to follow, share with your business besties, and leave a review.
For more on how to create the systems and structure that will finally give you the freedom in your business that you have always desired as you scale, join me in my free Facebook Group: https://rebeccakay.co/community