Does anyone else love getting on Pinterest and scrolling for the latest how-to or birthday planning ideas? Did you know that you can utilize it for your business? Pinterest, I think, is one of the internet’s best-kept secrets. With 450+ million active monthly users, think about the untapped audience you have access to.
Today, I’m bringing in a specialist to help you find out how to get started with Pinterest and start putting in a sustainable marketing strategy to start getting leads coming to your business. The best part? You can do this even in your sleep!
Domitille Sia-Holik is the founder of Mademoiselle Social. She is a Pinterest Strategist that helps coaches and service providers create a sustainable marketing strategy using Pinterest as their primary tool for lead generation and online visibility. You don’t want to miss this episode!
“On Pinterest, you have to think that it’s a cold audience. They want to know what you can bring them regarding solutions and services and answers to their questions.” – Domitille Sia-Holik
Highlights from today’s conversation include:
- About Domitille and her business (5:31)
- How Pinterest works (6:36)
- Want to get started on Pinterest? (8:07)
- A few no, no’s (13:32)
- Repurpose reels to Pinterest – good or bad idea? (17:17)
- The optimal ratio between your content and promoting others (17:43)
- What Pinterest likes (19:17)
- Creating a consistent plan (20:28)
- Batching helps you be intentional and have stats for your pins (22:36)
- Three pillars of Pinterest (23:43)
- Trends to be aware of (26:34)
- Idea pins for educating, not entertaining (28:29)
- Final tips from Domitille (29:15)
Are you on Pinterest? Or did this conversation inspire you to grab Domitille’s guide for beginners and get started? I’d love to know! Come chat with me on Instagram or join my free Facebook Community.
Have you taken the Find Your Project Management Quiz? I would love it if you share it on Instagram, tag me, or send me a DM and let me know!
Thank you for tuning into my podcast. If you enjoyed the show, please be sure to follow, share with your business besties, and leave a review.
For more on how to create the systems and structure that will finally give you the freedom in your business that you have always desired as you scale, join me in my free Facebook Group: